Hello,

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 4:42 PM, Arno Garrels <arno.garr...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Fastream Technologies wrote:
> > Ok. I made it "IQRP". It seems to work with functions being called but
> > despite the server consuming 90% CPU (dual core), the performance is
> > still at 20 connections/sec!
>
> Make sure session caching is working, it can notably increase the
> maximum number of plain accepts per second. Note that the client must
> support session caching as well, otherwise it would work. However most
> common browsers support it.

Ok. Do you have a tool that is capable of sess. caching and web stress
testing? I used my own web stress tester but that is not capable of it
right now!

> > This is far lower than hw accelarators. Any idea?
>
> I have no idea how fast hardware accelerators actually are.

What about 1000SSL-TPS!!!?

We need to support OpenSSL hardware PCI cards but I am unable to find
one here to test. I suggest us to launch a project similar to the
ICS-SSL project back in 2003 (which succeeded!) and gather some funds
for this. Or maybe a volunteer "here" would stand up with his acc.
card to test!??

Regards,

SZ