Ok. Let me be clearer on our customers' need--there are ISPs with
hundreds of domains and they cannot rely on clients to support session
caching--there is a NEED for OpenSSL HARDWARE CARDS support for PCI
slots. Otherwise 20-25 SSL connections for different client IP/ports
is insufficient for pros.

Regards,

Gorkem Ates

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 9:00 PM, Arno Garrels <arno.garr...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Fastream Technologies wrote:
>
>>> Make sure session caching is working, it can notably increase the
>>> maximum number of plain accepts per second. Note that the client must
>>> support session caching as well, otherwise it would work. However
>>> most common browsers support it.
>>
>> Ok. Do you have a tool that is capable of sess. caching and web stress
>> testing?
>
> Yes, I use a my private, ugly tool. It most likely does not messure
> what you are after and it is not made for the public.
>
>> I used my own web stress tester but that is not capable of it
>> right now!
>
> It is so easy to add two event handlers and enter three lines each,
> look at the sample OverbyteIcsHttpsTst.cbproj in the ICS V7 SVN repository
> (including property SslContext.SslSessionCacheModes).
>
> --
> Arno Garrels

Gorkem Ates
Fastream Technologies