> AFAIK latest IIS and some Apache server support SNI, so I guess
> modern browsers support it as well.

Microsoft only added FTP SSL support last year in FTP7 for Windows 2008
(and the HOST command). I do sometimes have it running on my public
server but it's currently disabled due to repeated hacking attempts, it
lacks blacklisting.  But I can enable it for testing.

I think this is going to need some redesign of TSslContext which I think
only allows one certificate set per server at the moment?

Angus