Hello Ronaldo,

10053 is when OS decide to stop the connection. Normally this is because
of some network problem, a malfunctioning router or switch. But many
virus scanners and firewalls are doing wierd things with TCP, so stop
any service of it (not disable it) and test again.

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz