>> Francois, you're right, properties will go better. I'll be waiting
>> for updates of Logger in SVN =)
>
> Won't it be much cleaner to just add a single property
> "TimeStampFormatString : String"? That covered everything and can be
> set to "hh:nn:ss:zzz " by default in order to maintain backwards
> compatibility.

LogColumnSeparator is also useful.
It is clear that having a separate date format and time format is not
required. A single format string is enough because one can add the
LogColumnSeparator that format string (anyway, that's what Anton's code do
by concatenation dateformat, columnsep and time format).

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be