I notice in email exchanges sometimes people tend to answer each one
separately without reading the entire messages sent by me in whole.
Strange...

Anyway, the problem with THttpCli is it issues OnRequestDone in a
non-sync way! Uses multiple message posts (first for setready and then
for triggerrequestdone) and then sometimes fires onrequestdone twice!
I know I should wait until the last one but this is theoritically
impossible as it is sometimes 1 sometimes 2 fires and you never
know!...

Thanks,

SZ

On 5/13/09, Fastream Technologies <ga...@fastream.com> wrote:
> Did you do what I wrote below? With ICS v7, it raises an exception
> (Component not ready!).
>
> On 5/12/09, Fastream Technologies <ga...@fastream.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Please open the C++ or Delphi Httpstst demo and add these lines to the
> > end of the onrequestdone event:
> >

> >    if(RqType == httpHEAD)
> >        SslHttpCli1->GetASync();
> >
> > and click "head". You will see that even the onrequestdone is not the
> > final event before becoming ready as it gives "component not ready".
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > SZ

> > > And still the same problem? If true than please check value of
> > > FReceiveLen before the request is it zero?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Arno Garrels

Gorkem Ates
Fastream Technologies