I tried to provide. In the ICS Httpstst demo, which is async, I added the
lines SslHttpCli1->GetAsync(); to onrequestdone of head and it shows
"component not ready" error on the url I provided (68..../scripts, NOT
www.suckersluck...). If the component is not ready in onrequestdone, when
will it be ready??

Regards,

SZ