Peter Van Hove wrote:

> So I basically added and changed following text right before the word
> "implementation"
> I hope that is OK ?
> Notice the last 4 "function" calls that I had to comment out before it
> compiled.
>
> {code}
>
> {$EXTERNALSYM Application}
> function Application : TApplication;
> {$EXTERNALSYM MakeWord}
> function MakeWord(a, b: Byte): Word;
> {$EXTERNALSYM MakeLong}
> function MakeLong(a, b: Word): Longint;
> {$EXTERNALSYM HiWord}
> function HiWord(L: DWORD): Word;
>

> {$IFNDEF NOFORMS}
> // function Application : TApplication;
> {$ENDIF}
> {$ENDIF}
>
> // function MakeWord(a, b: Byte): Word;
> // function MakeLong(a, b: Word): Longint;
> // function HiWord(L: DWORD): Word;
>
> implementation
>
> {code}

This is not quite correct it should look like:

{code}

{$IFNDEF NOFORMS}
{$EXTERNALSYM Application}
function Application : TApplication;
{$ENDIF}
{$ENDIF WIN32}

{$EXTERNALSYM MakeWord}
function MakeWord(a, b: Byte): Word;
{$EXTERNALSYM MakeLong}
function MakeLong(a, b: Word): Longint;
{$EXTERNALSYM HiWord}
function HiWord(L: DWORD): Word;

implementation

{code}

> Incidently, that DID solve the Application Ambiguity issue !!
> Can somebody who knows what (s)he is doing add/change this properly
> so that the next update works under CB2009 ?

Updated the repository so it will be included in today's nightly built
ZIP download.

> I'm still completely overwhelmed by following errors:
>
> [BCC32 Error] Overbyteicslibeay.hpp(253): E2015 Ambiguity between
> 'Byte' and 'System::Byte'
> [BCC32 Error] Overbyteicsntlmmsgs.hpp(102): E2015 Ambiguity between
> 'Byte' and 'System::Byte'
>
> I wonder, how are the other CB2009 users doing ?  No such problems ?

I cannot reproduce these errors. If you send me a simple test application
that shows the errors I'll try to fix it.

--
Arno Garrels