Here is the problem: Even though state = httpReady (this is what
DoRequestSync checks!), there are still messages pending--onrequestdone is
called later!!

If this was fixed, there would be no problem with mixing sync and async
methods. We just need an event which is the LASTEST message handler in
EVERY/ALL cases.

I know this is a design issue and not so easy but maybe you the more
experienced guys can come up with a solution that is easier than I think...

Regards,

SZ