On 5/15/09, Francois Piette <francois.pie...@skynet.be> wrote:
> > Here is the problem: Even though state = httpReady (this is what
> > DoRequestSync checks!), there are still messages pending--onrequestdone is
> > called later!!
> >
> > If this was fixed, there would be no problem with mixing sync and async
> > methods. We just need an event which is the LASTEST message handler in
> > EVERY/ALL cases.
> >
> > I know this is a design issue and not so easy but maybe you the more
> > experienced guys can come up with a solution that is easier than I
> think...
>
> As I said a few days ago (but not sure it was an answer to one of your
> questions), to be out of any event handler and have all pending messages
> processed, you must use PostMessage to put a new message on the queue and do
> your processing from the corresponding message handler.

Yes I recall that message. And I also remember me replying to that.
Sometimes there are multiple messages that are firing each other with
postmessage and there are multiple calls to onrequestdone! I know it
is hard to demo so you may not accept this but this is what we
experience.

Thanks for your answer,

SZ