Hello everyone, nobody answered me in old topic, so I'll start a new one.
I really wonder, what the concept of FTPcli's error hadling/reporting is. Some
critical errors, such as exception during creation of local file, are reported
as FTP error codes. So, how I could handle them in a right way - you don't mean
coder to analyse error message strings, don't you? As for me, the exceptions
would be more appropriate to tell that something's wrong on our side, and let
FTP error codes to report remote errrors only. Anyway, I'll welcome any
explanations of how could I handle various errors in FTPcli working progress.

--
Anton