> Thank you Angus, I'll look at the code more intently. To take your
> component isn't appropriate for me, as I want multiple connections
> without threads.

You are welcome to rewrite the component using async FTP methods, it just
needs a state machine added to keep track of progress.  I will do this
myself one day, but I have other projects to finish first.

You can also look at the OverbyteIcsFtpMultipartDownload demo, which uses
multiple clients to download chunks of the same file.

Angus