To all subscribers:

1) Please do not use HTML or RTF messages in the list. Use only plain/text
   messages (by default Outlook uses HTML ! You must change the setting).
   When replying, be sure to use plain/text. If someone email to list
   accidently NOT in plain text and if you reply to it, do take care you
   reply in plain text
2) Please do not include VCF to your messages.
3) Stay on topic ! Do not post off-topic messages and do not answer
   off-topic messages.
4) Always us a subject and change message subject when required. Do not
   change subject when not needed because message thread is lost.
   Always mention which component you talk about and OS version.
5) Do not attach files to your messages. If you have something to give, just
   tell us in the list. Interested people will contact you to get the file.
6) Post messages using the EMail address you used to subscribe.
   No alias allowed. If you use an alias, your message will not appears in
   the list.
7) If you change message subject please dont hit 'reply', but compose a
   new message. Some mail readers group messages per ID instead
   of subject.
8) Do not forget to send your registration postcard :-)
9) Forgive me if I didn't notifyed you for your postcard yet :-(
10) Add yourself to http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/136245
     and also to http://www.frappr.com/icsandmidware
11) Don't forget there is an announce mailing list if you find traffic is
     too high on support list.
12) If you have problems with the list, do not complain in the list but
   directly to me.
13) Let Wilfried Mestdagh and me moderate the list.
--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be