We have an application that is based on ThrdSrvV2_1,
the example makes use of Two Threads, Client and Server;

ThrdSrvV2_1 was part of the ICS for Delphi 7.

We use the ThrdSrvV2_1 as a base, with ICS V7 and Delphi 2009.

What we are experiencing is a thread Detach error, (Can not Detach from
another Thread), this is when the Client Disconnects.
This does not happen all the TIME, we can run up to 10 tests before the
application will bomb with this error;

I am not sure what is causing this, but it "seems" that it depends on the
sequence that threads are finishing;

I have notices that the ThrdSrvV2_1  is dated 2001; is there a NEW one ?
Is there any ICS V7 sample that uses two Threads ?

thanking you

Wayne Forrest.