Hi !

I have updated the MediaWiki software to the current version (1.15.0).
Please have a look at everything to verify it is correct. Report any trouble.
The url is http://wiki.overbyte.be
Also, let me know if you see Google ads on the wiki and they are working.

If you've made changes today between 17h45 (Brussel/Paris/Berlin time) and 20h30, you'll have to do it again. Sorry.

Regards,
--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be