Looks fine. Ads working as well.. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: twsocket-boun...@elists.org [mailto:twsocket-boun...@elists.org] On
Behalf Of Francois PIETTE
Sent: den 6 juli 2009 20:44
To: twsocket@elists.org
Subject: [twsocket] Wiki software has been updated

Hi !

I have updated the MediaWiki software to the current version (1.15.0).
Please have a look at everything to verify it is correct. Report any
trouble.
The url is http://wiki.overbyte.be
Also, let me know if you see Google ads on the wiki and they are working.

If you've made changes today between 17h45 (Brussel/Paris/Berlin time) and
20h30, you'll have to do it again. Sorry.

Regards,
--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be