> Regarding the hard coded boundary strings I suggest to
> make them (or parts) component properties.

Would be a good idea to create a property XMailer with that string. The
default value would be the current value. Some trick should be used so that
the correct component version is used even if the property is serialized
because the component has been dropped on a form. I think of a kind of
placer holder such as "%VER%" within the string.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be