Mike Lenox wrote:
> I am aggressively debugging the application. The root problem at this
> point seems to be a server background exception event. ICS sample code
> has comments, "Should normally never occur" and "Hoping that server
> will still work". But, I am able to make it happen quite often and,
> though my handler has "CanClose := False;", the server does not work
> after this event.
>
> What causes background exceptions?

For example any unhandled exception raised in one of the event handlers.
However when you debug the application in the IDE those exceptions should
raise, no matter whether OnBgException was assigned or not.

BTW: Make sure that WSocketServer.ClientClass is properly set.
If it is not you will get hard to debug AVs.

--
Arno Garrels