I have a strange problem with Ics V7 (D2009).
In a service application, a TSslHttpCli is polling on a server.
The server delays the answer for about 20s unless a message becomes available.

If the user loggs of on the computer (not switch user), then the httpCli stops working correctly.
MadExcept doesn't trap an error, but the NT shows an AV.
I have assigned a BgException:
 PollClient.CtrlSocket.OnBgException:= PollClientBgException;
It isn't triggered.

Ive been testing for days now, but I can't find the problem.

The same code has always worked fine with D7/Ics V5.

Any ideas are welcome ..

Paul