Hi

You can try to modify the normal behavior of TCP by setting wsoTcpNoDelay in TWSocket.ComponentOptions.

This can avoid some TCP small packets caching.

[]s
Arnaldo

Tobias Rapp escreveu:
Alper Albayrak wrote:

Monitoring packages arrived, I see that one of the packages (505 byte) is
divided into 3 packages.

What i want to ask; is this the way tcp protocol transfers data over
network,
or package count is because of the method client uses to send data..?

I once have also seen this some long time ago when tracing the network traffic.
Don't remember how I reacted but maybe you can check the size of data blocks
passed to tWSocket send functions and check the tWSocket.BufSize property.

Optimizing the data throughput with Windows sockets is still a big mystery to
me. If anybody else has some ideas, please share.

Regards,
Tobias

Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
acredita-se estar livre de perigo.