Hello,

I am using the ICS FTP client and am experiencing a delay in the RETR
sequence of events. I have attached a Wireshark capture to demonstrate the
problem. The sequence of events is initially very fast, but after the data
has been received there is a delay of about 200mS while the final ACKs are
sent.
In the Wireshark capture you will see the delay between lines 16 and 17.

Is there a way of reducing this delay or is it fundamental? It does appear
from the capture, the delay is caused by the FTP client and not the server.

I have looked at what happens when I connect another third party FTP client
to the ICS FTP server and this delay does not seem to occur.

The ICS FTP client version is V7.07

Regards
  Graham