To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 7:57 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] ICS FTP What events

Signed Source® Project wrote:
Hi,
Thank you very much for trying to help.
<<Open OverbyteIcsD2010Sam to see all examples
My Delphi2007 doesn't open this project and I unfortunately don't have
Delphi2010.

That is why there are different sample group projects for all supported
compiler versions, yours is named "OverbyteIcsD2007Sam".

But,
I have downloaded the package version 5 and found too many goods in
there :)

Do not use V5 if you own a more modern compiler, V5 is no longer developed.
Don't bet on a dead horse when you are not forced to do so.

--
Arno Garrels