Peter Van Hove wrote:
>> Hello Peter,
>>
>> Would be nice to know what ICS components you actually use.
>
> Hi Arno,
>
> Only THttpCli.
>
> But I did a search in the files for "Invalid code page" and I
> couldn't find anything ... so I fear I'm barking up the wrong tree
> anyway.
>
> But then ... if anybody has an idea, let me know.

I don't believe it's in ICS.
Anyway the easiest way to catch this bug reliable was to include, for
example, MadExcept into your project that the generates a bug report
including a nice stack trace with source code line numbers.
MadExcept comes with its own email clients so the user is able
to send you the bugreport with a single mouse click.

--
Arno Garrels