I have a couple of questions about future of ICS.
1) FPC port. Will it continue someday? Or maybe just Linux support (according
to Emb's roadmap to bring something like Kylix to life someday)?

2) Parse listings in FTP client. I do not ask for parsing implementation (as I
understood, you don't feel doing it), but a kind of general workaround, like
OnParse event, internal getting listing to TStringList, and so on. Think it
would be helpful and not dealing with not standartized things which you don't
like.

--
Regards, Anton