Arno Garrels wrote:
> IMHO it's not very easy to keep backwards compatibility.

Maybe, but the question is what specifically should be done to make ICS support
IPv6. On the component level all IP's are operated as strings - no problem
here. Maybe you'll just need to implement a pair of new functions, for example,
gethostaddr_v6 and that's all. So it's what I wish to now is what changes must
be done. I searched yesterday, but found only general aspects.

P.S. But I've found that IPv6 is implemented even in XP!

--
Anton