Hello Wayne,

I'm including the a very simple demo that I compiled and worked with Delphi7. It sees the login, supplies the user, password and ctrl-C to needed for our login. I then took the same source and compiled with Delphi2010. When I click the Connect button, I see the same "login:" prompt but it does not seem to get detected in the 2010 version of the compilation. There is no error message and login remains idle until I manually supply the login credentials which then works fine. I'm willing to debug this but I thought it would be something obvious to users of TnScript module.

Fixed Ansi/Unicode issue in TTnCnx.ProcessInputData.
Please update fro SVN repository (or wait tomorrow for next zip file).

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be