I'm including the a very simple demo that I compiled and worked with Delphi7. It sees the login, supplies the user, password and ctrl-C to needed for our login. I then took the same source and compiled with Delphi2010. When I click the Connect button, I see the same "login:" prompt but it does not seem to get detected in the 2010 version of the compilation. There is no error message and login remains idle until I manually supply the login credentials which then works fine. I'm willing to debug this but I thought it would be something obvious to users of TnScript module.

unit Unit1;

interface

uses
Windows, Messages, SysUtils, Variants, Classes, Graphics, Controls, Forms,
Dialogs, StdCtrls, OverbyteIcsEmulVT, OverbyteIcsTnEmulVT, OverbyteIcsTnScript;

type
TForm1 = class(TForm)
ConnectButton: TButton;
DisconnectButton: TButton;
TnScript2: TTnScript;
ExitButton: TButton;
procedure ConnectButtonClick(Sender: TObject);
procedure DisconnectButtonClick(Sender: TObject);
procedure ExitButtonClick(Sender: TObject);
private
{ Private declarations }
public
{ Public declarations }
end;

var
Form1: TForm1;

implementation

{$R *.dfm}

procedure TForm1.ConnectButtonClick(Sender: TObject);
begin
TnScript2.HostName := '10.32.220.5';
TnScript2.AddEvent(1, 'login', 'admin' + #13#10, [efIgnoreCase], nil);
TnScript2.AddEvent(2, 'password', 'password' + #13#10, [efIgnoreCase], nil);
TnScript2.AddEvent(3, 'Control-C', #13#3, [efIgnoreCase], nil);
TnScript2.Connect;
end;

procedure TForm1.DisconnectButtonClick(Sender: TObject);
begin
TnScript2.Disconnect;
end;

procedure TForm1.ExitButtonClick(Sender: TObject);
begin
close;
end;

end.