We've seen this response off and on for several years. We finally put in some code to recognize the situation and ignore the RequestDone. The "real" RequestDone shows up later.

In our case, we see this following a 302 Object Moved response from the host. The spurious RequestDone occurs immediately after our GET for the new location. By immediately, I mean before the host could possibly have responded. We do have some logic that gets called on LocationChange so we could be setting up a situation that causes the spurious RequestDone. What we have works so we haven't chased it any further.

Keith - if the status happens following a location change, you might look closely at how that's being handled.

Steve

At 02:42 AM 3/26/2010, you wrote:

On Mar 26, 2010, at 04:05, Keith Willis wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I've noticed that sometimes this happens in my application...
>
> THttpCli: (StatusCode = 0 AND ReasonPhrase = "OK")
>
> A search of the "HttpProt.pas" source has failed to shed any further light
> on this... Any suggestions?

At what point are you checking these values?

I just checked the code of HttpProt, and it seems that the most likely candidate is in the GetHeaderLineNext() next line, where the status code and reason phrase are taken from the response header. This indicates that the server itself is responding with that.

Can you confirm what comes back from the server?

        dZ.

--
        DZ-Jay [TeamICS]