As I use components I will update wiki (and not for altruistic reasons - for myself so I have it in one place :) and provide examples in c++ (someone may
later rewrite them in delphi, I don't care about it).

That's perfect for me. Let me know you login name and I'll grant you access. Any info recorded in the wiki is valuable.

Have in mind that these strict rules and using mailing list instead of
forums discourages a lot of people from using ICS

I don't think so. It worked for more than 10 years now. Using this procedure you have only people really using ICS. If you don't use such strict procedure, you have thousands of peoples just visiting one or two times and then go away. Frequently they ask their question and not even come back to see the answer. Not interesting. Being forced to do a not so easy action, uninteresting peoples are filtered out. There are currently more than 1000 subscribers (main list and announce list) and this is good. Google has enough hits for twsocket so that people find how to reach us.

- wikipedia is open for anyone to edit and if works just fine

Wikipedia collected million of dollars so they have team, time and money to review user entries. I don't.

Best regards,
--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be