To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2010 9:36 AM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Wiki (was BTW: Support for
OpenSSL0.9.8nisavailable(ICS v7))

- I already wrote to Francois and got no reply (I know I can remind him
again, but how encouraging is that?)

That's very strange, your mail must got lost, since wiki-writers are
always
very welcome.

Sorry for late reply. I'm just back from a few vacation days hiking in the
mountains without internet access.
But I have not found Zvone message in my email. I only see Arno's replies
but not Zvone original messages. Maybe lost on a few hundreds email I have
received while away, or in the spam box ?

Zvone: Please email me again !

I have a suggestion - why are you so strict about approval of people
that write content?

Probably because it's safer against SPAM and other unwanted content?

Indeed.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be