To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2010 3:06 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Wiki (was BTW: Support forOpenSSL0.9.8nisavailable(ICS v7))

Hi Fran├žois,

I was the one asking for access to wiki documentation writing access. My
username to the wiki is "Phz".
Actually my question for writing documentation was in a block of text it was
not a specific standalone question - perhaps I could have written it like
that.

Anyway, I would start by reorganizing a title page a bit - for example I
would group "Download" under special group - "Downloads" rather than "Access
to ICS documentation" (this was a first obstacle for me for finding related
downloads) - I would add some additional notes regarding SSL libraries
static linking and SSL bug, we discussed here on the group and after these
initial changes I would start updating some components - in particular POP3,
which has no documentation whatsoever (but there is a bit of documentation
in now obsolete HLP file on the website which could be put into the wiki).

The main reason why I want to update docs is because I want to have it for
myself in one place (which would be wiki then) and you can review all the
changes but I doubt it will look worse after I'm done with it - it can only
look better :)

regards,
Zvonko

----- Original Message ----- From: "Francois PIETTE" <francois.pie...@skynet.be>