To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2010 6:49 PM
Subject: [twsocket] ICS IPv6 and multi-listening support for TWSocket andTWSocket server

Hi,

still zero feedback on this stuff so far.
I put a slightly modified version of the WebServ Demo online
hopefully packets come thru: http://[2001:4dd0:ffca::111]

Added multi-listening support for TWSocket and TWSocketServer.
This time designed as suggested by Francois back in 2007 (please
guys test it a lot and report possible bugs or improvements to the
mailing list). There's a new Delphi demo showing IPv6 and multiple
listing sockets in action, all you need to do is setting up a
semicolon separated list of IP addresses and ports to listen on
and call new method TcpMultiListen instead of Listen.

Get the source with a svn client, URL is:
"svn://svn.overbyte.be/ics/branches/icsipv6"
User and password both "ics".

Since it's still in its own branch changes can be applied
easily.

--
Arno Garrels