Francois PIETTE wrote:
>> still zero feedback on this stuff so far.
>
> I have yet to configure an IPv6 network...

On Vista and Win7 it is available by default.
For outbound connections however one needs either an
ISP who provides native IPv6 or one uses some of the
tunnel protocols (I disabled them all).
On Win XP one has to install IPv6 explicitly, google
provides plenty of hits on this topic.

Wikipepia is a good starting point as well as:
IPv6 for Microsoft Windows: Frequently Asked Questions:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/network/cc987595.aspx

--
Arno