I believe I discovered an issue with Pop3 component.

I test it with same sequence of commands and with same server. If I issue
the following sequence:

Connect();
User();
Pass();
Stat();
List();
Uidl(); --- this one does not trigger events (OnUidlBegin, OnUidlEnd and
OnUidlLine) but only if called after List();
Retr();

If I call List() or Uidl() separately I get event triggers from both.
I am testing async version, haven't tested if ConnectSync and other "Sync"
methods would produce identical result (possibly would).

I tried to issue commands manually to the same server and UIDL after LIST
produces a list as it should. With ICS Pop3 (SSL and non-SSL version) I can
only issue UIDL or LIST but not both.

Any ideas?