That won't work since TIcsWndHandler declares a static array with
length WH_MAX_MSG.
Instead I suggest that TIcsWndHandlerPool gets a public, thread-safe
method which checks whether the value can be changed and would raise
an exception if not. This method would succeed only if the pool
was empty (when no instance of TWndControl existed) and the value
passed was in the range 50-1000, anything beyond makes no
sense IMO.

Setting the maximum number of messages per handler would be
just one line:
GWndHandlerPool.SetMaxMsgPerHandler(200);

The GWndHandlerPool variable is assigned in OverbyteIcsWndControl's
initialization section.

That is good too, we just need a method to increase the value, 200 is good ;)

Eric