Svemu - Reparto Sviluppo wrote:
> From: "Arno Garrels" <arno.garr...@gmx.de>
>> It might be that the application loaded some incompatible
>> OpenSSL libraries unless the full path and filenames are
>> specified.
>>
>> try
>>    GSSLEAY_DLL_Name := <full path and filename>;
>>    GLIBEAY_DLL_Name := <full path and filename>;
>>    MySslContext.InitContext; // loads the libraries and initializes
>> the SslContext
>> except
>>    // Something went wrong, log and handle it.
>> end;"
>

> ok, tomorrow morning i try this.
> i'm sure that in the folder of OverbyteIcsSslFtpTst.exe, the dll are
> 0.9.8e and with ProcessMonitor.exe i see that  they are loaded

Not required if the image path is actually correct.

> this morning i've see that if i use OverbyteIcsHttpsTst.exe from the
> customer's pc, ssl work fine.
> TSSLContext is different between ftp
> and http?

The xx_bug options are set in the HttpsTst demo.

>> As I understand, your customer uses your application rather
>> than OverbyteIcsSslFtpTst.exe. If so, I would compare all
>> SSL settings of your application with the demo settings.
>
> yes, my customer use my application but for this test, i use
> OverbyteIcsSslFtpTst.exe on the customer's pc.

Is it the _same_ OverbyteIcsSslFtpTst.exe?
I'm asking because your client_hello size is 90 bytes
however my test with the original OverbyteIcsSslFtpTst demo and
OSSL 0.9.8e sent a 88 bytes client_hello, this looks like a different
different option set in SslContext.