I installed XE 2 weeks ago, and downloaded the latest ICS tools.  When I
recompiled one of my programs (written in Delphi 2005 with the ICS tools
installed), I get an error on this line (the routine is for getting the PC's IP
address):

    ListOfIPs := form1.WSocket1.LocalIPList;
Error
  - 'TWSocket' does not contain a member named 'LocalIPList'

Did I somehow install the tools wrong?  My Ping and SNMP calls all compiled
OK....

Any suggestions would be most appreciated!

Thanks!

-Gary