On 7.10.2010 19:45, Signed Source® Project wrote:
On 7.10.2010 19:04, Francois PIETTE wrote:
Do we have a client/server demo somewhere (connect to a server, communicate like sending messages, files etc.)?
if yes, Where can I download it?

Yes, there are several such demos. They are in ICS zip file, along with the components. Look at the "internet" folder in the zip file and on you hard disk where you unzipped the distribution.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be

Thank you :)
I have found the demos.

Best regards

Hi guys,
One more question,
Is it possible to encrypt the connection between the client and server?
if yes,
I would appreciated any help you could provide.

Thanks in advance
-daniel