now we have some problems with the webserver.
So the problem is: the old connection is reused and
it contains data which could not belong to the request.

What do you mean by "it contains data" ? The component handling a connection do not contain any data unless you added the data yourself and forgot to clear it at appropriate time.

Are you able to reproduce this behavious using the demo webserver provided with ICS ? If yes, please provide the exact steps so that we can examine it. If not, can youy write a very simple, actually the most simple possible, sample code showing the issue you have ?

Regards,
--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be