Hello all,

While I was trying to reproduce the presumed bug, I came across a few
strange things:

http://www.fastream.com/ics/ICSHTTPPOSTBugDemo.rar

(1.1MB, includes the client/server exes as well as the Delphi source code)

No matter what I enter into NTLM username and password, while you are
directly POSTing data in demo, it simply accepts the data! When accessed
(GET) from browser it is ok.

Also when I try the file upload option, even though I enter correct user
credentials it always rejects! All I did was to enable NTLM authentication
on the web server!!

Regards,

SZ