You should have started from OverbyteIcsSvcTcp which is a service instead of a GUI application.

I did originally but went to the console-app, since it is easier to debug.
As I understand it, it's the same unit used in both situations ..

As you know how to change from one application type to another type, then it is OK. I have designed the demos to use the same module for the core function to illustrate how this can be done.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be