Fastream Technologies wrote:

> As you said the below function and the design that is forcing it is
> not good. Perhaps we should have Addrv6 property which will be null
> if Addr (v4) is filled and vice versa.

That's not enough, you need the address and port at least.

A clean design was to rewrite the TWSocketServer from scratch
to support multiple listening sockets natively. However that would
break a lot of user code and was not accepted by Francois already
two years ago. Anything else will be more or less a hack IMO.