Dear Arno,

On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 2:11 PM, Arno Garrels <arno.garr...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Fastream Technologies wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have received the below report from a tester. What could be the
> > cause of it, any idea?
>
> From the stack trace it looks like the exception is raised
> in TComponent.RemoveFreeNotifications of the CtrlSocket.
>
> Is the SslContext or an IcsLogger instance shared across multiple
> threads? If so, they might have been destroyed by another thread yet?
>
> Do you make sure that all threads are finished before you exit the
> application?
>
> --
> Arno Garrels

We do not use IcsLoggers as NO_DEBUG_LOG is defined. We have TSslContext
objects defined in the listener thread which has many worker threads with
THttpConnection's and TSslHttpCli's inside. This exception is not thrown
when the program is exiting and when the worker threads are destructed. We
have separate thread, THttpConnection and TSslHttpCli pools which have some
dynamic limits for number of alive instances depending on the number of
requests in the last second. I have no idea what is wrong in all these!

Regards,

SZ