Hello again,

I thought I should have made our offer more concrete. We would like to offer
$180 to a coder who can make the ICS code advancement so that an event with
a reference variable called NTLMDomain would return the NTLM domain to
authenticate against after the request is received for HTTPS server. Anybody
interested should contact me from ga...@fastream.com. We can pay with
Paypal.

Regards,

SZ