Scrive Arno Garrels <arno.garr...@gmx.de>:

> Arno Garrels wrote:

> >> That doesn't work currently with the THttpCli,
> >
> > Most likely you are right and I was wrong. That works for me as well,
> > at least against a simple workgroup server. I'm not able to test
> > against a multi-domain server.
>
> Looks like both were right, since it depends on the NTLM version :)

Well done Arno! :-)

Since I used it long time ago I remebered wrong. It was domain\user.
I had a strange situation by the customer. Some user need to include the domain
and some other not. And for the people that works without domain doesn't with
the domain. Since it works in one way or in the other I never mind ;-)
The authentication was used for the proxy (an ISA server).

Bye, Maurizio.