You installed ICS-V5  instead of V7 ?

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marc Hale" <firedude...@att.net>
To: <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 2:28 AM
Subject: [twsocket] Install ICS SSL Delphi 2007 Problem NO SSL

Just got a new PC and installed Delphi 2007 trying to install ICS SSL which i already have installed on my 2 other machines working fine.

not matter what i do when i build and install the 2007 group it will not install SSL. i have check the package and USE SSL is defined.

i compiled it on a different computer and all fine. copied the code back to my new computer and compiled it and ssl will not install

Please help.