Hello Arno,

>>> Host: smtp.googlemail.com / or smtp.gmail.com
>>> Port: 25
>>> SSL-Type: Explicit
>>> User: <your email address at gmail>
>>> Password: <...>
>>> AuthType: Login //!
>>>
>>> Or:
>>>
>>> Host: smtp.googlemail.com / or smtp.gmail.com
>>> Port: 465
>>> SSL-Type: Implicit
>>> User: <your email address at gmail>
>>> Password: <...>
>>> AuthType: Login //!

I'm  trying  the  second  way because port 25 seems to be blocked by my
ISP.  I made  OverbyteIcsSslMailSnd.exe send mails from google server,
but  now  my  task  is  to replace old smtpcli with sslsmtpcli with as
little  pain as possible. I made it work with my ordinary mail server,
but when I try to send from google, I receive the following error:

Error SSL Handshake failed ESslContextException SSL requires a context object

It  looks like I set all the params like in demo, but still this error
occurs.  What  is the reason? Should I have any additional files in my
application folder to send files with sslsmtpcli?

--
Best regards,
 Antol                            mailto:spama...@mail.ru