Hi Francois,

I am/was using your THttpServer component. I'll try your approach of using the HttpAppSvr component though. Don't have much experience with pipes, but there are a lot of samples regarding this. I will let you know how I progress, it might be nice to others too.

tnx, Albert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Francois PIETTE" <francois.pie...@skynet.be>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 3:13 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] THttpWebserver and php

btw: I answered assuming you are using THttpAppSrv component, but looking at your subject, maybe you are using THttpServer component. I suggest you use the former which is more powerful and easier.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be

----- Original Message ----- From: "Francois PIETTE" <francois.pie...@skynet.be>