I've looked into the usermade page, but which sample do you refer to? HTTPCLIEXAMPLE.ZIP ?

regards Albert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Arno Garrels" <arno.garr...@gmx.de>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 10:46 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] THttpWebserver and php

Fastream Technologies wrote:
We have a working code for CGI1.2 for ICS. It's in pascal and used in
IQWF Server (http://www.fastream.com/iqwebftpserver.php). You may
contact me privately for this (gates AT fastream DOT com).

There's an old example on the user-made page, that will probably
work with current ICS and a few changes/patches.

--
Arno Garrels

Regards,

SubZero