Great. I was hoping that was the case. I am using a different TMemoryStream
for each component. I was wondering, though, if TMemoryStream could call a
non-thread safe VCL function, in which case I would think there could be a
problem.

None of the ICS components are using threads by itself. If there are threads, this is yours. Most of the time multithreading is not required with ICS. This has been discussed numerous times.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be